This is a simple guide to how you would place an order with us and the process until delivery. If you have any questions at all regarding this please contact us:
Choose your vehicle. We can provide any variation on any vehicle and quote for any additional accessories you may require.
- Establish a credit line. A credit line will need to be established before any order can be placed, exactly like any Dealership would have to do.
- You place an order with us. Email or posted orders are acceptable with an authorised signature or emailed consent to confirm your acceptance of the vehicle quoted.
- Order is placed with dealer. We will place an order with a dealer on your behalf. Our dealer network offers a very high level of service standards and back up. All cars are covered by full manufacturer’s nationwide warranties and can be serviced by your local dealers.
- Sign your documents. A Direct debit form and a contractual agreement will need to be signed confirming the terms of the arrangement.
- Delivery can be made nationwide by our dealership network. There may be an additional cost for used cars. There will be a professional handover by the delivery driver at the point of delivery to enable you to familiarise you with your new vehicle. Alternatively, depending on the distances involved, you may be able to collect your car direct from the Dealer – this can be discussed during the Order process.
Business Contract Hire
A simple and cost effective way to fund any number of vehicles
Contract Hire, sometimes referred to as an Operating Lease, is a long term rental agreement. Contracts range from 12 to 60 months and are tailored to the businesses requirements.
- Minimum capital expenditure
- Accurate monthly budgeting
- Improved cash flow Fixed interest rates
- Rentals can be offset against the businesses profits. Cars with a CO2 output above 130g/km are currently subject to a 15% disallowance on the amount of the rental that can be claimed against the businesses taxation, for contract-hired cars with a CO2 output of 130g/km or below, there is currently no disallowance. Reduced administration
- On-going advice and support
- Road Fund Licence provided (vehicle excise duty paid) for duration of contract
- Optional maintenance package
- Optional breakdown rescue cover
- Optional replacement vehicle cover in event of breakdown
- Optional GAP insurance which provides cover for the shortfall between the outstanding finance and the insurance value if the vehicle is declared a write-off by your insurance company
- Early termination can be expensive
- If you do more miles than stated in your contract you will be charged excess mileage for each mile over that stated in your contract
- You must look after the vehicle and return it in a well maintained condition otherwise you will be charged for any damage over and above that stated in the ‘Fair Wear and Tear Guide’
- You must have fully comprehensive vehicle insurance
- You will never own the vehicle as there is no option to buy it
More Information on Business Contract Hire:
The Contract Hire Company reclaims the VAT on the original purchase, which reduces your monthly rentals (which are + VAT). Contract Hire is a very popular choice for VAT registered companies as they can claim back 50% of the VAT on the finance element for cars and generally 100% for commercials (subject to no private use, no exempt turnover and not being on the Flat Rate VAT Scheme). On contracts with maintenance the VAT on the service element is 100% recoverable. One of the major benefits is that there are no disposal worries as the future value is underwritten by the leasing company. Another benefit of Contract Hire is that it is generally ‘off balance sheet funding’ (subject to legislation change) which means it can improve your gearing ratio (assets to borrowing ratio) and therefore possibly your borrowing ability in the future.
Lease Purchase is for people who would like to own a vehicle but do not necessarily have the money to buy one immediately
Lease Purchase is another type of vehicle finance which is ideal for non VAT registered customers who eventually wish to take ownership.
- Low initial payment
- Fixed mileage contract
- Ideal for non-VAT registered customers who want eventual ownership of the vehicle
- Effective budgeting with balloon facility, ownership of the vehicle is acquired once the balloon has been paid in full at the end of the contract Monthly payments are not subject to VAT
- The vehicle will become a company asset
- Lease Purchase frees up finance for other aspects of your company
- The vehicle will appear on your balance sheet and you can record the value against taxable profits
- The balloon payment must be paid for at the end of the contract
- The vehicle is yours once you have paid the balloon payment. In some cases the balloon can be higher than the residual value
- Dedicated funding product, which does not include maintenance or any other value added services You must have fully comprehensive vehicle insurance
More Information on Lease Purchase:
It is a flexible product and it is possible to put down a larger initial payment, which has the advantage of reducing the monthly payments. The monthly cost is worked out on the difference between the retail value and the depreciation value plus interest. This means that choosing Lease Purchase for a vehicle which holds its value will work out in your favour. The main difference between Lease Purchase and Contract Purchase is that instead of having the choice at the end of the contract to purchase the vehicle, which you would have with Contract Purchase, you have already entered into a contract to purchase the vehicle at the end of the contract with Lease Purchase.
This contract is only for those who are absolutely sure that they want to take ownership of the vehicle at the end of the contractual period, and pay any balloon payments attached to the contract. Lease Purchase agreements typically last between 2 and 4 years although the agreement can be settled at any time throughout the contract.
Personal Contract Hire
As the name suggests Personal Contract Hire (also known as personal leasing) is simply contract hire but for individuals
Personal Contract Hire (PCH) is based on a fixed term contract where customers pay an agreed monthly charge for the use of a vehicle for a previously agreed period.
- Flexible initial payment Fixed term contract
- Fixed mileage contract
- Fixed cost motoring
- Flexible profiles to suit you
- You only pay for the use of the vehicle
- At the end of your contract simply hand the vehicle back
- Option of including maintenance with the contract No depreciation or disposal risk
- Vehicle must be returned in a well maintained condition
- Early termination can be expensive
- You must have fully comprehensive vehicle insurance. You will never own the vehicle
More Information on Personal Contract Hire:
It benefits customers wishing to eliminate the financial risk associated with disposing of a vehicle. Contracts are usually taken over two, three or four years, providing a high level of flexibility. Some contracts can be formally extended beyond the end of contract date if required. Just ask and we can answer any of your questions regarding extending your contract. PCH is very similar to business Contract Hire; both are based on a fixed annual mileage agreed on inception of a contract. You will need to decide how many miles you drive each year before quotations can be obtained. Once you have stated how many miles you drive in a year and considered which vehicle you would like to lease a quote can be created for you by one of our sales team. Regulations with regard to making mileage amendments after contracts are live vary from funder to funder, so it is always better to be as accurate as you can be. If you do exceed the agreed allowance at the end of your contract you will pay an excess mileage charge, which will have been agreed upon prior to signing the finance agreement.
Please remember this when deciding upon you annual mileage. If you are looking to have predictable motoring costs adding maintenance to your monthly payment is easy. Maintenance is there to put your mind at rest should any challenges arise with your vehicle and generally covers servicing, routine maintenance, tyres, exhausts and batteries. Please note that it is responsibility of the person named on the finance agreement to arrange and pay for fully comprehensive insurance for the vehicle. It is important that the vehicle is returned in accordance with the guidelines set out in the ‘Fair Wear and Tear Guide’, a copy of which is made available to customers when they are near the end of their PCH agreement.
Personal Contract Purchase
Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) is a type of vehicle finance agreement for personal customers looking to fund a new or used vehicle in a manageable way
The monthly payments are not subject to VAT, however if you do take out the optional service package then you will have to pay VAT on the service costs.
- Low initial payment
- Fixed monthly payments
- You may be able to refinance the balloon payment
- No depreciation concerns if you wish to walk away at the end
- Maintenance and servicing can be included
- Fixed balloon or guaranteed future value to purchase payment when you first take out the contract
- Cost effective
- Can be used to finance new or used vehicles
- You will have to make a decision at the end of the contract as to whether you wish to sell the vehicle, return it or Keep it – this is often seen as an advantage to most people. You must have fully comprehensive vehicle insurance
More Information on Personal Contract Purchase:
PCP is ideal for any individual who would like options at the end of their finance agreement. PCP customers make an initial payment when they first take out the contract, then pay fixed monthly payments and finally have an Optional Final Payment (OFP) at the end at the end of the contract which is also referred to as the GFV (Guaranteed Future Value).You can trade in or sell your vehicle at a dealership and take another vehicle from them. If the trade in value is larger than the OFP you will be able to use the difference towards a deposit on a new vehicle. Or, you can simply return the vehicle to the funder, as long as you have not exceeded the mileage and the vehicle is in an appropriate condition for its age there will be no charge. Finally, you can keep the vehicle either by paying the OFP in full or you will find that most companies offer the opportunity to refinance the OFP.
Personal Application Form
To proceed with brokering a vehicle contract hire / consumer credit finance request, we are obliged to bring the following information to your attention:
We are Sports, Prestige and Classics and our registered office is Suite 1, West Court, Park Lane, Allerton
Bywater, WF10 2AT. We are a broker of vehicle finance for regulated contract hire and consumer credit finance a credit broker. We are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered No: 786018
We are not a lender.
We charge a fee of £250.00 for our Brokering Services. You will be required to pay this prior to the delivery date of the vehicle in one lump sum by bank transfer. We may charge a fee for cancellation of a Business Agreement for Brokering Services with Sports Prestige and Classics as set out in out Terms of Business up to the value of £250 for services rendered. This will be requested within 14 days of a cancellation notice being received by us and will be payable by Bank Transfer to Sports Prestige and Classics within 14 days of the charge request being received by the client. This does not affect your right to cancel your finance agreement within any cooling off period, in accordance with the Distance Marketing Directive.